Affiliates refers to any direct or indirect parent, subsidiaries, sponsors, or affiliated brands and companies of Wintec Saddles and shall include any authorised stockists and distributors.
Use of Website
- Our site may, from time to time, provide you with certain interactive community features, provided by third party affiliate companies (such as Facebook or Twitter) which enable you to upload and share comments about a particular story or photograph. Before you will be able to use these community features and upload your comments, you may need to register with one of our Partners and each time you use those community features, you will need to be logged into your account with the Partner. We will do our best to make it clear on our site when community features are provided by our Partners and not by us.
Intellectual Property Rights
User Content means material (including without limitation text, images, clips, videos, comments, posts and any underlying material) uploaded, shared or submitted to our site by any user.
Whenever you upload User Content to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the Rules of Acceptable Use, set out below. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those rules and standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
With respect to User Content that you upload, share or submit to our site, you grant us the royalty‐free, perpetual, irrevocable, non‐exclusive and fully sub‐licensable right and licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display your User Content worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form or media (whether now known or invented in the future, which may include other internet sites, mobile, television and/or radio) and you acknowledge that your User Content may be made available with advertising and/or sponsorship.
You agree to waive any moral or similar rights in any jurisdiction that you may have in and to any of the User Content you upload, share or submit, even if the User Content is modified, altered or changed in a way which is not agreeable to you.
When you upload, share or submit User Content using our site you may be making your User Content available to the general public. Please do not upload your User Content if you do not want it to be available to the general public.
You warrant to us that:
- any User Content you upload, share or submit using our site complies with the Rules of Acceptable Use set out below;
- and Your User Content (in whole or in part) does not defame third parties or infringe upon the copyright or other intellectual property rights, or rights of privacy of any third parties.
Rules of Acceptable Use
Comments, message boards, personal profiles and any discussion forums or pages of our site where you are capable of posting material (including User Content) are provided for your private and non‐commercial use and for the exchange of lawful, relevant, fair and appropriate information, opinions and comment. Use of our site that is inconsistent with those stated purposes is strictly prohibited.
Your use of these forums and our site generally is subject to the following rules which, by your use of the forums and the website, you are deemed to accept (and which amount to a non‐exhaustive list of prohibited acts):
You must not:
- use obscene or offensive language or post obscene or offensive User Content;
- upload, share or submit any User Content which is defamatory, abusive, discriminatory or hateful or which applauds, encourages or entices abuse, discrimination or hate;
- upload, share or submit any User Content on our site which has been disclosed to you in confidence or which, by its nature, is confidential;
- upload, share or submit any User Content on the website (including contact details, last names, telephone numbers, street addresses or other identifying information of private individuals or public figures) which compromises the privacy or security of anyone other than yourself;
- upload, share or submit any User Content which may encourage criminal conduct or which may give rise to civil liability, or which is otherwise unlawful;
- upload, share or submit User Content belonging to any person (or any material where the rights belong to any person) other than yourself without the prior written consent of the owner of it;
- upload, share or submit User Content where the use by Wintec Saddles, or any third party licensed or permitted by Wintec Saddles, will give rise to any third party claims;
- directly or indirectly suggest any endorsement or approval by Wintec Saddles of a product, service, content or any belief or opinion expressed within a product or service;
- place any links on our site where those links take users to unlawful material or material that otherwise contravenes these Rules of Acceptable Use;
- place on our site advertisements nor make commercial solicitations nor use our site for any commercial purposes (which would include using our site to promote or encourage the sale of your goods/services);
- register or attempt to register as a member of our site unless you are at least 13 years old. use our site to solicit information from anyone under the age of 18;
- impersonate another person or create a false or misleading identity for the purpose of misleading others as to your identity, or to collect information about other users;
- upload, share or submit User Content containing any spy ware, adware, viruses, corrupt files, worm programs or other malicious code designed to interrupt, damage or limit the functionality of or disrupt any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment, Trojan horse or any other material designed to damage, interfere with, wrongly intercept or expropriate any data or personal information;
- alter, adapt, modify, copy or create a derivative work from the Content;
- or upload, share or submit any User Content that authorises, enables or encourages the dissemination of junk mail or chain letters.
Wintec Saddles accepts no responsibility for any statements, material (including User Content) or other submissions placed on our online forums by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage resulting from your breach of these Rules of Acceptable Use.
We reserve the right to edit or remove any material and User Content uploaded, shared or submitted using our site, for any reason whatsoever.
Your Personal Data
Please note, when you register with one of our Partners to use certain community features on our site, your Personal Data is submitted to the relevant Partner, not to us.
Linking to Our Website
We welcome ‘hot links’ and deep‐links to our site, by which we mean that you may include a link to any page of our site on other websites, provided that you do not use such link in any way which would imply partnership, affiliation, endorsement or sponsorship of any service or product or which may bring us or the other brands in our group into disrepute. You may not display the Content or allow it to be displayed surrounded or framed or otherwise surrounded by material not originating from us without our consent. If you would like to license our material, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Third Party Links
Third party links do not imply that Wintec Saddles endorses, is affiliated or associated with any linked website, or is legally authorised to use any intellectual property accessible through such links.
Termination and Suspension
We reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue any service offered by us or any part of it (including the availability of any features of or pages on our site) at any time and without notice or liability to you.
You use our site and the services offered by us at you own risk. Our site, the Content, the User Content and other services offered by us are provided ‘as is’ and on an ‘as available’ basis. The content and information displayed on our site is provided without any warranties as to its completeness or accuracy.
We do not guarantee that our site, the Content, the User Content or any services offered by us will always be available or be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from bugs, viruses, errors and omissions.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Wintec Saddles (including its officers, employees and agents) expressly excludes conditions, representations, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; and any liability incurred by any user of our site, including, without limitation, any liability for: loss of revenue, income, profits, contracts, business, goodwill, anticipated savings, reputation, data or information; wasted management or office time; and any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including, but not limited to, negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable whether arising directly or indirectly.
Exclusion Of Third Party Rights
Law And Jurisdiction
Any changes will be effective immediately.